sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

Tenjou Tenge - Bomb A Head! (EN)

Your Party Time! (Party Time!) Ah Yeah! (Yeah!)
Time To Party Time! (Party Time!) Ah Yeah! (Yeah!) Uh!

Bomb A Head! Bomb A Head!
My hot soul is catching fire.
Bomb A Head! You Bomb A Head!
By being rash, only then did I know.

Everytime I dance, my dreams dance on a rhythm called "today".
Everytime I shout, my heart shouts, "Don't give up tomorrow." Let's go!

If you rub and polish a diamond from the bare earth it will turn into courage.
Drenched in sweat,lost in town
Let's start with an evening dance,isn't that okay?
into the night! yeah! feel so good! Strong Bang Bang! on this Sunday
If people say I'm crazy it's all good!
I'll take groovy my life over love.

Everytime Love You I'll Always Want U
The desire to see you
Everytime Miss U,I'll find and Kiss U
Lonely nights are painful,
so I'm dancing to overcome that!
Dance 2 Dance!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario